- Even though Ameren UE has suspended (illegally) the Solar Rebate that is paid to customers who install a clean energy system. He suggests: "still apply for the Solar Rebate".
- His reasoning is: "We the Voters voted this program into existence" which was then challenged by the Lobbying Efforts by the Electric Companies statewide.
- Just because this program is in limbo is by no reason for not applying since the Legislation is being challenged. If RENEW MO is successful in their ongoing Court Battle:
Anyone who has applied and installed a Clean Energy System could benefit retroactively from the Net Metering Request
- They partly own your system because they can then count this net metering towards the Renewable Energy Target set by the Voters of Missouri. (The energy created by your clean energy system that you do not have to pay for or buy from the electric company gets credited to Ameren.) You reap the savings and Ameren gets the credit and then skirts their duty on paying for the Solar Rebate established by Missouri Voters.
I personally have no desire to help a company that poisons the world with Dirty Coal Pollution.
So I've been working behind the scenes on a way to bring the Residents of St.Louis a clean energy solar system that is affordable and will enable you to completely eliminate Ameren from the mix.
- Provide St.Louis Residents with an option to have a clean energy system that is affordable without the Solar Rebate from Ameren.
- I've set up an accounts with a Solar Finance company's who is helping everyday Americans become self sufficient by generating their own clean energy electricity without having to burn Dirty Coal.
All the best,
Background on Renewable Energy Standards via RENEW MO
- In 2007 and 2008, Renew Missouri spearheaded the Missouri Clean Energy initiative via the statewide ballot process. The initiative, which was called Proposition C, passed with 66% of the vote makes Missouri the 27th state to have a renewable electricity standard (RES), and only the 3rd to pass it by ballot initiative.
Thank You for stopping by-Share and Comment below. If additional information in needed or you have a question let me know. Together we can make a difference. Build a Green StLouis Green Building Tips and Resources from Scotty-St Louis Renewable Energy Green Blog